What an amazing household!
We never planed to have five dogs. However, life throws curve balls sometimes and unexpected things happen. A few years ago, the three of us lived in three different homes with our dogs. Today, we are all in the same house and so are all of our dogs.
- Joey is the oldest of our dogs. He is a Labrador/Great Pyrenees mix and he is 9 years old.
- Ben is our biggest dog. He is a Great Pyrenees and weighs 115 pounds. He is also our youngest dog. Ben is two years old.
- Buddy is a Rottweiler/Beagle mix and he is only two months older than Ben.
- Norton is the smallest of our dogs. He is a Yorke mix and weighs only 14 pounds. Norton is probably around 4 years old.
- Blue is a 3 year old Australian Cattle Dog.
The dogs have their moments and life is far from perfect…
View original post 294 more words