I would like to thank JoAnn over at Joann’s Food For Thought for nominating me for this award! I always enjoy her recipes and her lovely blog! Thanks JoAnn!! If you want to look for delicious recipes her blog is definitely a great place to go!
I never thought I would have a blog! Three years ago my oldest son tried to convince me to start a blog! It sounded like a crazy idea! This summer my daughter insisted and it all started! Like everything else in our family, the blog has become a family thing. People take pictures, help with cooking, clean up after mom!! It has been great meeting all of the amazing people in this community and it has inspired me to open up and tell my story! Thank you all!
I also want to apologize to anyone who nominated me for an award in the past! I was a bit overwhelmed learning about blogging and so it was just too difficult for me! I do appreciate it! From now on I will wait until weekends and try to address any awards!! Again thank you for nominating me!
The rules for this award are:
- Nominate a few bloggers and let them know
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post five facts about yourself.
Five facts about me:
- I love coffee
- I am waiting for grandkids but in the mean time I have Kenny-Oldest son’s dog and Clementine- Second oldest son’s dog
- My favorite herb is Cilantro
- I collected egg timers and at age 12 I had 125 different egg timers
- I love peanut butter and chocolate!
I would like to give a big thanks again to JoAnn, her blog is amazing and her recipes are also very tasty!