I would like to thank Priti at mypinchofyum for nominating me for these awards! I love her blog! Be sure to check out her blog filled with amazing family recipes! It will be well worth your time to stop past, explore and follow!
I would also like to thank all of you bloggers who have become my friends! My daughter pushed me to do this and set up my blog! I was nervous about it but you have made me feel very welcome. I have a story to tell that I have slowly felt comfortable opening up about and that is because of the support I have found here! Thank you all! I hope I am doing this posting right!
PREMIO DARDOS AWARD
The rules are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
The rules are:
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
- Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers. (You may want to let them know that they have been nominated by commenting in one of their posts.)
10 things about Lynn:
1. My original goal in life from the time I was age 13 was to “go on the road” as a Jazz singer. I attended University at a school that had an excellent Jazz program and that was my plan.
2. I wanted to be a business woman as well and didn’t think I would ever have any children!
3. I love my children and they are each special and unique and my best friends, and NO kids, there is not a favorite! I am the luckiest woman on this planet! love you kids!
4. My first pet was “tickles” I named her because she licked my nose and it tickled- hey I was 5!
5. I love to experiment at baking and cooking and love new recipes!
6. I had a poem published at age 12 in a tiny magazine/pamphlet
7. I lived in Saudi Arabia and relocated here 6 years ago.
8. When I moved back I took a job at 2 a.m. as a news paper carrier, a cook for a group of college girls and did cleaning jobs.
9. I got secretly married at age 20!
10. I love the time 2 hours before sunset, the sun is low and it casts a light on the world that is amazing!
Now tell me about you: